Paid G Suite Support Services for your company by Employees
The Client Success Service Plans with SaaSTech Servers will give you and your staff access to this Support Portal for everyone you would like to give support with by Identifying Managed Users. We can remote connect to Windows and Mac Computers, can help with Mobile Device Management, Help with virtually anything you need to customize the entire suite for your business.
- Your Company must have a Plan Purchased already for support, Pick any one of the Service Plans at http://saastech.net/helpdesk
- Your Staff can click Book Appointment or Report Issue at saastech.net anywhere within the site
- When reporting and issue LOW, MEDIUM, HIGH & URGENT will increase the cost based on priority (For more visit www.saastech.net/report/)
See How to Book an Appointment
Company Administrator - Account Owners
Along with paid support from Dedicated Client Success Services account owners of G Suite that are administrators can contact Google Directly after your account is setup.
If you would like to start a 30 Day Trail or begin your services fill out the Get G Suite form here.
Contact Google G Suite support - Included in your G Suite Subscription after signup.
To contact a support specialist for help with your account at saastech.net:
Need help with Google My Business? Go here, instead
Follow steps above to get phone numbers for talking to a support specialist.
Available in 14 languages.
Follow steps above to request an email reply from a support specialist.
Get free G Suite help online
Administrator Help Center: Search documentation for managing G Suite users and services.
G Suite status dashboard: See current status of core services (Gmail, Calendar, and so on).
G Suite Help forum: Reach out to experts and other administrators in the G Suite community.
Google Cloud Connect Community
Google Cloud Connect Community: Join the official community for G Suite and Cloud Identity Premium Edition administrators. See the latest news and resources, including launch announcements, product updates, use cases, and more.
These policies apply only for G Suite administrators.
How Google will prioritize your issue
We investigate your issue according to priority level and time of submission. You can expect an initial response within 1 business day or less.
|Priority and type of issue||Example|
|P1: Critical service-access issue affecting more than one user. Service unavailable or unusable, with no workaround.||Widespread email delays affecting the majority of email being sent or received.|
|P2: Critical service-access issue affecting one user, or an issue affecting collaboration among users. Product doesn't work as expected, with no feasible workaround.||A user can’t access email and receives a 500 Error page.|
|P3: Product doesn't work as expected, but a workaround is available.||Unable to delete a group forum post using the Delete button, but the message can be deleted with URL changes.|
|P4: Product doesn't work as desired, but functions and a workaround isn't necessary.||A user can’t easily add new words to the spell-check dictionary.|
We may need to gather more information from you to conduct additional testing. In these cases, we may ask you to:
- List the exact steps that cause the issue
- Follow troubleshooting steps
- Collect and send additional information, such as log files or message headers
We may also route your issue to a specialized team for further investigation. Resolution times vary, depending on the complexity of your issue and the availability of troubleshooting data.
Regardless of your issue, our commitment is to offer you a solution. Depending on your issue, the following solutions are possible:
- We fix your issue, provide a solution, or answer your question.
- We confirmed the issue you reported is a missing feature. You can submit your issue as a Feature Idea in Google Cloud Connect.
- We can’t reproduce the issue, but provide recommendations for further investigation.
- We ask a third-party product team to help, and put you in contact with them for further assistance.
- We can’t resolve the issue you submitted, or determine it isn't supported.
- We resolve an outage tracked on the G Suite Status dashboard and, at your specific request, send you a service credit and/or incident report.
When your case is resolved, you'll receive an email survey about how we handled your case. Your feedback is crucial in making improvements to our support structure and our products.
As your business grows, so does ours. To meet the support needs of our growing customer base, we engage with a select group of trusted support service providers. Like our customers, these service providers are diverse. They speak many languages and are strategically located to ensure we can support you whenever you need help. Each service provider goes through a rigorous selection process to ensure they have the required technical expertise, and we maintain an appropriate level of security and privacy so that together, we can provide you with a consistent support experience.